Friday, September 9, 2011

3/9/11

How old were you on September 11, 2001? 
I was three years old wen this horribly action.
When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?My big brother told me wen I was 5.
What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives?they wear shockt wen this horrible accident hapen  
they wear so scared that they  didnt go outside for a week.  
What was the issue with this game?
The attack of 9/11
How do you feel about it?
I fell horrible about this game 
What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game?Many things like if you put a horrible problem into a game I mean how do you think the people that lost family members in this horrible action  will fell  about this game 
How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way?I would probably say that dont be like a terroris dont be a person that ruins peolpes lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment